I. MOTOR_VEHICLES AND BICYCLES AND THEIR OPERATION:
1. The registration fee includes one recreational vehicle and one motor vehicle.
2. All motorized vehicles must be operated
by licensed drivers only.
3. All vehicles must be registered with the office and display a valid registration decal.
4. The speed limit within the Park is 10 miles per hour.
5. Bicycles are allowed provided during the hours of darkness they are equipped with a working headlight and tail reflector.
1. All sewage, including sink and shower waste, must be either discharged into an approved on-site sewer or held in a holding tank on camping unit or held in a small portable sealed container until disposed of at an approved dump station or slop sink. Rubber sewage collars are to be used on sewer hoses at the point of entry into the sewer intake.
2. Discharging sewage onto the ground, into the subsurface or into any body of water or into an open bucket or other container is forbidden both by Section 32-6 of the Code of Virginia and by these Rules.
3. All garbage is to be securely wrapped or placed in plastic bags.
1. All pets must be kept on leash and even then are not permitted in buildings or in the swimming area with the exception of service dogs. Vicious pets are not allowed and no pets are to be left unattended and at all times must be kept quiet.
2. Pets must be walked in the designated "Dog Walk" area and any mess created in this area or otherwise must be removed immediately by owner.
IV. DOCK AREAS:
1. Fishing and crabbing on docks and piers is allowed between the hours of 6:00 A.M. and 11:00 P.M.
1. Parents and those persons bringing children to the Park are responsible for the safety and discipline of these children and all children are to be in their site by 11:00 p.m. and not elsewhere in the Park.
VI. NOISE & NUISANCE:
1. Excessive noise or any act that is deemed a nuisance by the management is not permitted at any time and quiet hours are between 11:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M.
2. Fireworks of all types are prohibited and against the Town Ordinance. (
VII. BOATS & WATERS:
2. All boat trailers are to be stored in the designated areas.
3. No foreign objects are to be thrown into the waters adjacent to the Park.
1. All posted rules at Clubhouse, Docks, and other places are to be complied with.
1. Each lot is private property and is only to be used by the person renting same, their guests and visitors. The common use area is for use by all persons.
2. Picnic tables are not to be moved outside the rental site. One family one site
Horseshoes are to be played at the
XI. TO BE OF HELP:
1. Please report to the Office any Park facilities not in operating order.
Hosting and Web design by ICNet